Named “Carnival Executive”, the variant would be the company’s most elegant car in Pakistan, considered higher in technology compared to GLS and GLS+.
As per the company’s social post, the car is ready for booking; you may book the vehicle at your nearest KIA dealership.
KIA Lucky Motor equipped the MPV with some new features, which are:
- Autonomous Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- 12.3″ Digital Instrument Cluster
- Surround-view monitor
- 12.3″ Audio Video Navigation (AVN) Display
- Rain sensors
What Comes in GLS & GLS+ Variants
KIA launched two variants of 4th generation Carnival in December 2020, having a naturally-aspirated 3.5-liter V6 petrol engine carrying the capacity to produce 270hp and 331Nm of torque, mated with an 8-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox.
Following are some standard features; you may witness in the car.
- Electric Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- Park Assist Sensors – Forward and Reverse with Switch
- Rear View Camera
- Wireless Charger
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Steering Controls
- Driver, Passenger, Side, Curtain, and Knee Airbags
- Hill-Start Assist
- Power Seats Driver + Passenger
- Heated Seats for Driver + Passenger + 2nd-row seats (GLS with Driver + Passenger only)
- Smart Power Sliding Door
- Dual Sunroof
- Smart Automatic Tailgate
- Auto Light Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
- ISO Fix Child Anchors
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with Bluetooth
- AUX/USB Connectivity
- Automatic 3 Zone Climate Control
- Electronically Retracting and Heated Side Mirrors
What do you think about the executive variant of KIA’s full-sized minivan “Carnival”? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
For more views, news, and reviews on the automobile industry, keep visiting PakWheels Blog.