KIA Lucky Motors comes with good news for those who love to purchase luxurious monster cars. The company is offering a new lavish variant of its heaviest car “Carnival”.
Named “Carnival Executive”, the variant would be the company’s most elegant car in Pakistan, considered higher in technology compared to GLS and GLS+.
As per the company’s social post, the car is ready for booking; you may book the vehicle at your nearest KIA dealership.
KIA Lucky Motor equipped the MPV with some new features, which are:
- Autonomous Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- 12.3″ Digital Instrument Cluster
- Surround-view monitor
- 12.3″ Audio Video Navigation (AVN) Display
- Rain sensors
What Comes in GLS & GLS+ Variants
KIA launched two variants of 4th generation Carnival in December 2020, having a naturally-aspirated 3.5-liter V6 petrol engine carrying the capacity to produce 270hp and 331Nm of torque, mated with an 8-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox.
Following are some standard features; you may witness in the car.
- Electric Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- Park Assist Sensors – Forward and Reverse with Switch
- Rear View Camera
- Wireless Charger
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Steering Controls
- Driver, Passenger, Side, Curtain, and Knee Airbags
- Hill-Start Assist
- Power Seats Driver + Passenger
- Heated Seats for Driver + Passenger + 2nd-row seats (GLS with Driver + Passenger only)
- Smart Power Sliding Door
- Dual Sunroof
- Smart Automatic Tailgate
- Auto Light Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
- ISO Fix Child Anchors
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with Bluetooth
- AUX/USB Connectivity
- Automatic 3 Zone Climate Control
- Electronically Retracting and Heated Side Mirrors
What do you think about the executive variant of KIA’s full-sized minivan “Carnival”? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
For more views, news, and reviews on the automobile industry, keep visiting PakWheels Blog.